Our experts have the state of the art tools, equipment and supplies
to get you the fresh air you deserve!
• Quality Air Pros uses the source of removal method of cleaning the air ducts. The technicians follow NADCA standards of air duct cleaning. This requires placing the air duct system under a negative air pressure with a powerful vacuum and HEPA filtors. Compressed air tools and brushes are used to dislodge any dust and debris and move them toward the vacuum and remove them completely from the house into collection bags.
• Sanitization by fogging the HVAC system with EnviroCON
• A video inspection before and after the cleaning
• Quality Air Pros cleans the entire dryer vent from the back of the dryer to the outside opening with a 4” brush that can reach up to 75’. At the same time the vacuum is removing all of the lint to a collection bag.
• According to the US consumer product safety commison there are an estimated annual 15,500 fires 10 deaths and 10 injuries due to clothes dryer fires.
• Controlling moisture in your crawl space is critical to the maintenance of your entire home – especially your indoor air quality since 50% of the air you breathe in the winter comes from the crawl space.
• Promotional prices are subject to change without notice.
• Cannot be combined with other specials or offers.
• Advertised prices are for residential services only.
• Standard cancellation policy of $60 if not cancelled at least 48 hours before service appointment.
• Video inspection from 2 to 3 openings.
• All air vents, returns, and registers must be accessible and unobstructed.
• Includes cleaning of all air ducts connected to (one) forced air handler.
• Homeowners are responsible for showing our technicians all vent registers and trunk lines.
• Our technicians will need full access to driveway and or parking in front or rear of the house.
• QAP is not responsible for any pre-existing conditions and shall not be liable for any HVAC system operation issues or damages resulting from improper installation of ductwork or dryer vent runs.
• Technicians need to create a 12” hole to attach the vacuum by cutting into the supply main and return main. The ductwork will be returned to like new condition.
• Technicians DO NOT remove any parts of the air handler including the blower or evaporation coils.
• Does not include HVAC air handler maintenance.
We live in a house built in the 1970’s and decided to have quality air pro service our air system. The staff were courteous and took extra time and caution to…
I have been very pleased with the services I received from QAP
I have been very pleased with the services I received from QAP. On both the initial inspection and service dates they were punctual, friendly, neat, and efficient. We discussed the various services and pricing based on the owner’s inspection, with his showing me the current poor condition of my registers and air return. It was drizzly the day of service, but they put out drop-cloths throughout my home and vacuumed before leaving. It wasn’t until day 12 that I noticed enough dust to bother cleaning. Normally, I can see a fine layer of dust just two days after cleaning—so much better! I have a dog that sheds and spends half the day outside, so that speaks volumes. They also cleared out rubble and other pest magnets and laid barrier plastic the entire length of my crawlspace. A week later I received a follow-up call to see what I thought of the results. Again, very pleased!
L Holderman Albemarle, NC
Professional and courteous technicians!
Quality Air Pros provided professional and courteous technicians. The technicians were punctual, which allowed me to know that they valued my time as well as their own. Respectfully, when entering my home, they put on little booties to protect my floors and carpets. Patiently, they took the time to respond to any questions I had. I am completely satisfied with the thorough cleaning of the ductwork in my home. On another positive note, within a week I realized there was considerably less dust due to this cleaning service.
June; Albemarle, NC
We highly recommend this service!
We live in a house built in the 1970's and decided to have quality air pro service our air system. The staff were courteous and took extra time and caution to wear foot protection while inside the house. They explained each step in the process and answered our questions, showing us before and after the vents and what they were able to accomplish. My wife is a medical professional with allergies, and the next morning she noticed she was not sneezing and coughing. We really weren't aware of how many allergens we had been breathing, until QAP cleaned our system. We highly recommend this service.
From Mike & Cindy Honeycutt from Albemarle, NC